Learn to Fix QuickBooks Install Error 1935- A Full Guide
QuickBooks is one of the most popular software that allows the users to keep their data within reach. Users of small and big businesses can use the amazing features and tools of the application to manage the information and transaction records. Although just like any other software the QuickBooks also have many errors that have caused difficulties during crucial times. One of such errors is QuickBooks error 1935. To help the users in such times, we have created this article to discuss every possible information related to the 1935 QuickBooks error.
If you are also someone who is dealing with the error, then you have landed on the right page. You must be searching for the solution as soon as possible. But it is important for you to learn a few things before fixing the issue from the PC. Hence before directly jumping into the solutions, we will first learn about the causes and the symptoms of the problem.
What is QuickBooks Error 1935?
QuickBooks error 1935 mostly occurs to the user’s system when he/ she tries to install QuickBooks or the Microsoft .NET Framework. In most cases the users receive an error message as follows:
Error 1935: This setup requires .NET Framework.
Error 1935: An error occurred during the installation of the assembly.
If you are using Windows 7, 8, or Vista XP, then you might receive an error message as:
Error Name: Error 1935
Description: QuickBooks has encountered a problem and needs to close.
Applies To: Windows Vista, 7, 8, or XP
How QuickBooks Error 1935 Looks like?
If you are confused or not sure which QuickBooks error you might be facing then you must go through the following points:
- During the error, the user may receive the QuickBooks error 1935 message from the software.
- The system may additionally crash down on a daily interval whereas running the application.
- You may get a sluggish response to the inputs of the mouse or keyboard.
- The computer may freeze if your device has the error 1935 QuickBooks.
- The windows might also shut down the system while experiencing the issue to avoid any further damage.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 1935
The error might have arisen for plenty of reasons, we have listed some of them below. Sol before solving the issue try to read the triggers first.
- A damaged or corrupted version of QuickBooks installed may have triggered the issue.
- The QuickBooks software has been removed.
- Improper installation or damaged hardware can also be the reason.
- If the Microsoft .NET framework is getting used by another installation then conjointly you’ll get the error.
- The anti-spyware software system is additionally one of the explanations for the prevalence of the QuickBooks error 1935.
- The virus may have corrupted the Windows.
- The error may also arise if your system has simply recovered from some virus attack.
- QuickBooks error 1935 can occur due to the improper installation of .NET Framework to restrict the application from installation.
How to Resolve QuickBooks error 1935?
So far we have discussed the common symptoms of the QuickBooks error 1935 and the cause that might have triggered the issue. Now you are ready to fix the problem with your computer. However, if you are worrying that if you would be able to fix the issue all by yourself, well the answer is yes. If the user has basic technical knowledge about the computers, then he/ she can easily perform the steps.
Method 1: Fix the Registry Entries
It is the first method of the solution. In this method, we will try to repair the damage in the registry entries.
- Go to the beginning choice or the Windows tab.
- Within the search box, enter Command, however, do not press the ENTER tab.
- Press the Ctrl + Shift key on the keyboard so hit the ENTER button.
- The steps so far can direct you to the permission dialogue box.
- Choose the button Yes to continue.
- It will open the Command window.
- Enter “regedit” within the Command prompt, hit the ENTER tab.
- Choose the error 1935 within the written record Editor to copy.
- Under the menu explore for the choice File and opt for the Export tab.
- Go to the File Name tab and enter the name of the back up file.
- After following the steps, click the choice Export Range and opt for the Selected Branch.
- Hit on the Save icon.
- Later save the file with .reg extension.
- Now the QuickBooks registries are successfully backed up.
Method 2: Perform a Malware Scan
If the first method did not help you to fix the issue then try this solution. We are certain these steps will fix the Quickbooks error 1935.
- First of all, stop the antivirus application..
- Install QuickBooks or .NET Framework.
- Reboot the antivirus software when finishing the installation process.
- Use the software and verify if the error is still appearing.
In case, this technique didn’t assist you to resolve the error, attempt a succeeding answer.
Method 3: Uninstall and Reinstall The QuickBooks Software
If you are tried to try the other methods but none of them worked, then try this one. N this method the user has to first uninstall the QuickBooks software so that all the damaged files or corrupted data also gets removed from the system. And then reinstalling the software will help to fix the QuickBooks error 1935.
ALSO READ: QuickBooks Error 6144 82
Along with the third solution, we have come of the end of the article. Hopefully, this article has been helpful and informative. If you still have some kind of confusion then it is recommended to contact the official support team of Intuit QuickBooks. You can access the helpline number from the official website. You can also read other QuickBooks error related articles on our website.